Today’s Steps Forward:
- Recognized that staying up past midnight and waking at 8am leaves me groggy all day. Thus I’ll be in bed after this post.
- Did my morning Yoga DVD and discovered the fitness room carpet HAS to be cleaned!
- Walked Duke further then yesterday with very little pain in my knee.
- Got my new planner book set up.
- Sent out thank you notes (which is my kickoff to more intimate communication with my loved ones)
- Spent 40 minutes meditating/dreaming in our woods; aiming for a daily occurrence in any weather
- Said goodbye to my son Josh and his lady who head back to CA tomorrow
- Didn’t accomplish enough on my day off……HOWEVER I choose to focus instead on the good vibes generated and remind myself that a little progress each and every day makes dreams reality.